Are you someone who wants to work for a Financial Planning practice that placed top 5 as a Great Place to Work in Australia and Best Place to Work for Women™ 2022?
Key role responsibilities will be:
Desired Skills and Experience:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Technical knowledge related to financial advice
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative obligations
- Experience providing financial advice to clients
- Client facing Client service / business development experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work targets / activities with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work towards and meet agreed targets
- Experience with using financial planning software (e.g., Salesforce) desirable, but not mandatory
- FASEA higher education requirements met, or in the process of attaining
- Current non-restricted driver’s license for the relevant state or territory
- Standard background checks including but not excluded to criminal history, bankruptcy, ASIC
What we offer:
When you become a valued team member at Invest Blue, there are a wide range of benefits on offer. Some of these include:
- An offer of a free financial plan
- Trial underway for all full-time people to benefit from a 9-day fortnight while remunerated for 10.
- Your birthday day off
- Community time off to volunteer for a community initiative or chosen charity
- Celebrating with the business at our annual “Celebrate the Wins” event (all paid for by Invest Blue).
- Learning and development opportunities
This is a great opportunity to be in a diverse role where no day is the same and the work you do can have a noticeable impact on the business and its clients.
An excellent remuneration package will be offered and is dependent on the level of education and experience.
Apply now. We are excited to hear from you.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org