Our Client Support officers are the core of our business and support our Advisers deliver exceptional services to our clients.
We are ideally looking for candidates who possess 1-2 + years’ experience within a similar role, or with some Financial Planning or Financial background.
Key role responsibilities will be:
- Provide exceptional client service to the clients of Invest Blue, through the provision of initial and ongoing support
- Coordinate team workflow. Update and chase delegated tasks both within the team to ensure progress to deadlines
- Providing efficient, compliant and accurate support and administration assistance to the financial planners in the office to deliver an excellent client experience
- Proactive interaction with clients and advisers to ensure all necessary information is up to date and current in the client management database and in client account records
- work in progress reporting
- Proactive phone calls and client contact to clients to book in meetings and appointments to ensure ongoing support services are delivered
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have experience providing exceptional customer service within a client-facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work targets and activities with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with high attention to detail
- You will have an ability to work under pressure and within a well-defined compliance framework
- High-level technical knowledge and a commitment to maintaining that knowledge over time. Keeping abreast of technical changes via continuous professional development.
- Experience with using financial planning software (e.g., Salesforce) is desirable, but not mandatory
- Current non-restricted driver’s license
- Standard background checks include but not excluded to criminal history, bankruptcy, ASIC
When you become a valued team member at Invest Blue, there is a wide range of benefits on offer. Some of these include:
- an offer of a free financial plan
- 2 health & wellbeing days per year
- your birthday day off
- community time off to spend a day volunteering for a community initiative or chosen charity
- celebrating with the business at our annual “Celebrate the Wins” event (all paid for by Invest Blue).
Remuneration is dependent on the level of education and experience and will range from $60k – $75K inclusive of superannuation. In addition, Invest Blue has a bonus structure that becomes applicable following successful completion of the probation period.
Please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com