Financial planning is much more than choosing products and funds. A financial plan defines your goals and what you need to do to achieve them. A financial plan helps you be well-organised, stay on track and help you achieve your plans and dreams.
How We Can Help You
A Financial Planner from Invest Blue will help you build a plan that can:
- establish what is important to you – your goals.
- explain how you will reach those goals.
- ensure you make the most of superannuation.
- put the right wealth protection in place for you and your family.
- identify wealth creation opportunities and strategies.
- help minimise your debt.
- identify tax minimisation strategies.
- help you plan for your retirement.
Benefits Of Financial Planning
- A financial plan helps you construct your priorities and design the lifestyle that you desire.
- You will be able to manage your financial affairs having an understanding of money.
- By sticking to your plan you can avoid excessive spending and unmanageable debts.
- You will have a sense of freedom from financial worries that come from lack of planning.
- You will be more effective in building, using and protecting your wealth throughout your life.
What Is A Financial Plan?
Australian Investments and Securities Commission (ASIC)* says a good financial plan should:
- Summarise your financial position.
- List your goals.
- Explain how you will reach those goals.
- Show how carefully chosen investments mesh together as working parts of your overall strategy.
- Disclose and explain any risks and how they can be overcome.
- State all the costs.
Your Financial Planning Journey With Invest Blue
At Invest Blue we make the financial planning process enjoyable and easy working with you through a five step process. Get in touch to find out more.