Are you someone who wants to work for a Financial Planning practice that placed top 5 as a Great Place to Work in Australia?
Invest Blue is passionate about helping people live their best possible life and this isn’t just what we do for our clients, we mean it for the people that work here.
We always say, “Clients do not come first. People come first. If you take care of your people, they will take care of the clients.” – Richard Branson
- Are you someone who is looking to join a fun family-oriented business?
- Are you someone highly organised who can work autonomously on new learning initiatives for a fast-paced growth business?
Invest Blue is a large, successful Financial Planning business that currently has 23 offices located throughout Queensland, NSW, Melbourne, ACT & Tasmania. Our team of Financial Planners and support people are dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals and dreams. Our strength comes from delivering tailored, high-quality advice based on a consistent process. Importantly, Invest Blue’s financial advice is not about limiting your lifestyle now to achieve future goals but about achieving a balance so that you can enjoy your life today and save for your goals and dreams.
When you become a valued team member at Invest Blue, there are a wide range of benefits on offer. Some of these include:
- an offer of a free financial plan
- 2 health & wellbeing days per year
- your birthday day off
- community time off to spend a day volunteering for a community initiative or chosen charity
- celebrating with the business at our annual “Celebrate the Wins” event (all paid for by Invest Blue).
Invest Blue is going through an exciting transformation and because of this growth phase, an exciting opportunity has now become available in a new learning and development department. We are seeking a new Learning Experience Specialist to help support the Head of Learning & Development in leading a range of projects that target capability uplift and future learning experiences.
This position will have the opportunity to work in one of our many offices or work remotely.
Key role responsibilities will be:
- Project led peer to peer & individual learning initiatives that foster a learning community & collaboration.
- Develop & maintain relevant content & high-quality training resources to ensure high levels of learner engagement & achievement of learning outcomes.
- Oversee, continuously develop & communicate Invest Blue’s capability framework to support a high performing culture & development pathway.
- Analyse business data to develop & optimise ongoing performance support.
- Continuously develop customised onboarding programs to allow people to meet the competency levels of their roles.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to provide support & develop customised training & non-training resources & tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Contemporary Learning & Development best practice
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite or other instructional design tools
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work targets and activities with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in developing technical high quality training resources to ensure high levels of learner engagement
- Manage tight project deadlines through multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in performance consulting
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in Human Resources or Learning & Development
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (desirable)
- Current non-restricted drivers’ licence for the relevant state or territory
- Standard background checks including but not excluded to criminal history, bankruptcy, ASIC
Remuneration is dependent on level of education and experience and will range from $85k – $95K inclusive of superannuation.
Apply now. We are excited to hear from you.
Please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com