Pepper have over $50.8 billion in assets under management as at 31 March 2017 – comprising $7.7 billion in lending assets and a servicing portfolio of $43.1 billion. They are a global leader in alternative solutions.
Pepper are not about how a client fits into a regimented system.
Just because a client is self-employed and might not tick all the usual boxes for a traditional lender, it doesn’t mean to say they are unable to get a home loan.
Pepper states that the smallest of credit defaults like a missed phone or utility bill shouldn’t be the difference between a yes or a no. And the application shouldn’t be scored by an automated credit-scoring machine that doesn’t let you tell the whole story.
By being a little flexible, Pepper have been able to help thousands of small business owners in Australia achieve their home loan happiness.
Common help areas:
- A customer who has been refused credit from a bank due to a high credit score, yet there was no default listed on their credit file?
- Wanting to consolidate an unlimited number of debts including tax debt?
- On stable self-employed income but undesirable to other lenders as they cannot provide full financials?
- Recently back in the workforce after suffering from a temporary illness?
- Looking for an LVR of 85% and unable to pay Mortgage Insurance?
- Not able to access additional funds from their current lender because they missed a payment due to a timing issue?
- A new business owner with an ABN registered under 24 months?
- Earning unusual income other than PAYG or S/E that can be fully verified?