At this stage of the process we:
- empower you to make better decisions with the help of tailored financial advice.
- empower you with complete understanding and confidence to implement your strategy.
Once we have considered the structure and strategy that is appropriate for you we can implement solutions by accessing a range of investment, insurance and banking providers.
We provide you with our written recommendations via a Statement of Advice. The Statement of Advice is your financial plan and will include advice that is right for you based on all the information we have collected.
Your Financial Plan
- summarises your financlal position (cashflow).
- states your approach to investing.
- lists your lifestyle and financial goals.
- provides an analysis of your current situation.
- shows if you are currently on track to achieve your goals.
- details recommended strategies.
- details recommended products.
- compares your current situation versus recommended strategies.
- discloses and explain risks and how they can be overcome.
- states all costs, including fees.
Help You Take Action
Complete understanding of your recommended strategies allows you to have confidence to make decisions and enables you to take action. To help you take action:
- we explain complex strategies in a way that is easy-to-understand.
- we demonstrate how recommended strategies will help you achieve your goals.
- we encourage your questions in relation to your recommended strategies.
- we provide you with any additional information you require.
- we liaise with your accountant, solicitor, real estate agent and or Centrelink.
Next Step: Support